Creativity and your own style. Ignore all the critics I say when it comes to creativity and design you should find your own style powered by your own inspiration.. what inspire you shouldn't be based on superficial reasoning like "what if people dont like it" or trying to conform to trends.. after all trends and opinions change all the time and art and design that was once hip can change just like that... Why should I imprison myself into creating designs for others to then dismiss as boring later on... I get far more pleasure out of creating designs for myself anyway that have my own personal meaning in them. Not only that but having a design with which is created based upon you own motivations and inspirations that are not superficial helps fuel your creativity and makes far better peices of art. So dont create art for superficial reasoning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top